Pages

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Case of the Energy Blahs

Hidey ho people! Today I'd like to talk about energy or lack there of. I have no energy and no will power. I know from past experience that exercising does not give you more energy for me. never has and probably never will. As far as I'm concerned, that is a myth. Caffiene does not get me wired. It barely helps to wake me up at all. I've tried energy drinks with vitamins and minerals that give you energy and they don't seem to work on me either. So, what's left for me? I try to take a multivitamin every day, although I have missed a few days. I get plenty of sleep. Yes, I am overweight but I've known a lot of overweight people that have so much energy, that it drives me nuts.

Yes, I have health issues that cause a lot of fatigue. Hypothyroidism (hashimoto's to be exact) does have lack of energy as a side effect. So tell me, what can I do to get some energy?

My apartment is a disaster because I haven't cleaned in a while. My fridge needs to be cleaned out badly and I have other things that need to get done around my place. None of it will be done. because I have no energy.

So tell me... besides the things that don't give me extra energy ( like exercise, caffiene, vitamins like B12, quality sleep etc) What can I do to give myself more energy?

No comments: