Pages

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Odd things Writers learn

When you are a writer, sometimes you need to search on the internet for details on how to do things.  For example, I just learned how to get blood off of walls using meat tenderizer.   If anybody ever looks at my search history, I will be in trouble.  Seriously, how many people look up "how to remove blood from walls"?   In the past, I've also looked up brain tumors and learned the different symptoms that depend on where the tumor is located in the head.  I've searched for how police treat crime scenes and if they can find out what kind of blood it is merely by blood type (like A+, B, etc) and that answer is no.   I've learned how to set up security cameras and the fact that they need a transmitter or two.  I've learned a lot of things that I probably won't remember until I look it up again.

I'm sure other people have odd things in their search history. It just tickles me when I search for something and wonder what is in other writers search history.  

No comments: