Pages

Monday, August 3, 2009

Escaping Thoughts

Last night, as I was laying in bed trying to get to sleep, I had thought of a good topic to post on my blog. It was insightful and gave explainations about me and I was proud that I thought of it.

Now, in the light of day, I can't remember exactly what I was going to post. The thoughts of the new blog post have escaped me. That's what I get for not writing down my thoughts when I had them. I should know by now that if I don't write something down when I have a thought, I'll forget all about it. I now have a notebook and pen on the bedside table.

So here's the tip of the day: When you have a thought or an idea about anything, no matter what time it is, write it down. I don't care if you were about to go to sleep like me, or are about to go into the shower and are standing there naked. Take the time to write down the thought on paper, so you can get to it later on. Smiley from millan.net

No comments: