Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2010

So evidently I'm a sleepwalker

Last night, I had a dream that I pushed the power button on the computer to start it up... sounds simple and short, right?  Well, a sound woke me up, it was my computer making the windows start up tune.    My computer had turned on... That's odd in itself but when I heard my computer come on, I noticed something else.  My pillow was gone and I was cold ( I was on top of the covers).    I was too sleepy to look for the pillow but I got under the covers and went back to sleep.  When the alarm went off this morning, I found the pillow.  It was on the floor on the opposite side of the room.    I came out and checked the computer logs, it did indeed turn on at 3 am....no errors or anything, it just turned on and I don't have it scheduled to automatically turn on at all.
 
It had to have been me that turned on the computer because I have the power settings set to shut the computer down after an hour of inactivity.  So evidently, I walked out to the living room, turned on the computer and went back to bed (and threw my pillow across the room too) and only woke up when I heard the computer startup tune... lmao 
 

No comments: