Pages

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Books, blurbs and ideas.. Oh my

In the coming days, weeks, months?  I'm going to post stuff here.   I'll write up a synopsis for each of my completed books and possibly ideas for covers or ask for beta readers and all sorts of tips.  

I ask you the readers to share your opinions of the synopsis I provide.  Please give feedback.  Is this a book you'd read?

Without further ado, I give you my first try at a synopsis from my book titled "Not Alone".  What do you think?



Not Alone synopsis

While on vacation, she falls in love with a house.  It's a steal. A deal that seems too good to be true.  Soon, she finds that the house is not as empty as she thought.  Disembodied voices, brushes of her hair and a touch on her shoulder all make her wonder if she's losing her mind.  Then she meets the other resident and knows the deal really was too good to be true.

She's not alone.  He's something she hasn't encountered before.  Can they coexist? Or will the past pull them apart?

No comments: