Pages

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Dream time!

I haven't shared a dream here in a while so here's the latest one I had last Thursday night.

Last night, I dreamed that everybody in the world could suddenly remember everything about their past lives.  Every detail, every life they ever lived was fresh in their minds.  It caused issues with a lot of people.   
I was upset about one of my past lives.  In it, I was a girl about 10 years old and the setting reminded me of Little House on the Prairie with the houses and dresses.   I was wearing a dusty rose dress and a bonnet.  I was mad because my aunt (she was also my current Aunt) promised to show me how to make pinafores but she kept delaying and coming up with excuses as to why she hadn’t shown me yet.  Side note, I didn’t know what pinafores were until I googled it this morning.  Weird.  Anyways, I decided to go to my aunt’s house and make her show me.  I was tired of waiting.  To get to her house, I had to walk along the woods.  There was a ditch on one side of me and the trees on the other side with a river in the ditch.   I tripped and fell down the ditch and into the river, then drowned. 
In my current life, I was sitting around the table with Mom and two of my Facebook friends, Sharon and Kathy S.   Mom was asking why my Aunt Kathy wasn’t at the table with her and I explained that I was too mad at her and told them the past life with me drowning.  Mom told me to let it go already because she wanted to see her sister.  Sharon agreed with me and said I had the right to be mad.  Kathy S. agreed with my mom. 
An argument started about who was right and who was wrong and I woke up in the middle of the argument

No comments: