Pages

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Third book synopsis

Today, I'll share my synopsis idea for my third book.  It's called Destined for Darkness.  It's a unique story idea and just so happens, I share a couple of my poems in the book.   though I'm not sure I should have this poem in the synopsis.   Hmm.  

Anyways, the book is a paranormal romance (as all of mine are).  What do you think of this synopsis?  I know it's short but sometimes it doesn't need to be overly long. 


Destined for Darkness

Dreams haunt her, darkness hunts her.  Just when Katarina starts to think the psychiatrists were right about her, Devlin walks into her life.  As she comes to know Devlin, danger threatens her life and her new found love.   Will they overcome the darkness or they embrace it?
(maybe include one of the poems from the book in the synopsis)

Darkness
When darkness descends upon your skin
Don’t let it fill you, don’t let it in.
Don’t turn to look or let it know
That you’re willing to let the light go
When the light is gone, darkness will embrace
Those who wish it to take light’s place.
When you find a passion in the dark of night,
Be watchful of a love that blinds your sight
For darkness has a beauty that hides all lies
Tricks you to think love is before your eyes.
There is something that lurks in the dark
Longing to drink in your spark.
Be careful of what you see or feel
For you may be it’s very next meal

No comments: