Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Strange dreams

I had another strange dream last night. I think it was one continuous dream but could have been two dreams, back to back. 
 
Starts out with my sisters and me going over to Terri’s house to watch a movie. Upon entering, she tells us they’ve had a problem with spiders lately. She said they’ve been dropping from the ceiling a lot. I turned around to leave but Terri assured me they were gone and they had done a bug bomb on the place. So I stay and we watch a movie. I wasn’t watching a movie though, I kept my eyes on the ceiling,. Sure enough, spiders started dropping. Terri tried to keep me there and said it wasn’t a big deal but I left. I got the impression I was going to a hotel because I couldn’t go home. I don’t know why. Anyways, I left. 
 
Now, either the dream continues or a new one starts. I was in a hotel room with Sam and Dean from Supernatural. Yup.. no, it wasn’t a threesome. you perv. We had just come off a hunt and the police were looking for the three of us. We decided to split for a couple of weeks and meet back at Bobby’s place. I went to the mall to get a change of clothes. I didn’t want to use credit cards because that would lead the police to me but I didn’t have any cash. so I ducked into a clothes carrousel. You know the round stands full of clothes? Yup, I hid in the center of one, shoved clothes into my duffel bag and waited for other customers to leave. When the coast was clear, I left the store. As I was walking by another store, their alarms started going off. I panicked which was stupid because I hadn’t even been in that particular shop. but I panicked and started hurrying out of the mall. Once I got out of the doors, I ducked between cars and hid. sure enough, mall security came out and looked around. They went back into the mall and I walked through the parking lot to the road. There, I kept walking, relieved that nobody was after me and I had gotten away. As I’m walking, a car slows and kept pace beside me. I heard somebody say you want a ride but before I could see who it was I woke up.
so yea.. interesting night

No comments: