Pages

Sunday, August 9, 2015

I hate politics

I hate politics. I hate talking about it so this is one of the few posts about politics you'll see on my blog. Talking about politics in my family only gets you angry. It's pointless. I have found I tend to disagree with my parents views so I refuse to talk about it with them. Why talk about politics when you don't get anything out of it? I guess those who like to debate things are the ones who discuss it the most. Obviously that's not me.

Here are my views... It doesn't matter who is president. People are either going to love or hate the president, no matter who is in office. You will always find something wrong with any president. Nobody is perfect but people seem to think that the president should be perfect. Presidents are humans, you idiots. Humans aren't perfect.

The President gets a lot of respect from me (usually) because it's the most stressful job in America. Put yourself in his shoes. He and his family are in the public's eye 24/7. Even after he leaves the office. The president is insulted daily by narrow minded people who think they can do a better job. I have news for you. It's a hard job. Nobody is going to be the best at it. Not you. Not me. Nobody.  

Why do I think it doesn't matter who is president? Because if you try your best at something, somebody is going to find flaws in it. you pass a law, and the U.S.A is going shit all over the law that you thought was a good thing. You create something that helps millions of Americans? Good for you! But don't expect the americans to thank you or agree with you. Being a president sucks. Debating about who should be president is pointless. We haven't even narrowed down the tons of people who want to run for president and I'm already tired of hearing about them. I'm even tired of this post. so I'm just going to end this.

I just wanted to get my thoughts out there. If you disagree with anything I say, Please don't start arguing with me about it. I will ignore you.



No comments: