Pages

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Souls in the Night

Today, I thought I'd post one of my favorite poems, if not the top favorite. It's called Souls in the Night and it touches me. I remember feelings of sadness and relief when I wrote this but that could be tied to the Ghostly Influence I mentioned in an earlier post.

Now for this poem, I made 4 different pictures to go with it but I keep coming back to this one.



These are the other three pictures I made for it. I really don't like any of them and I gave up trying to find the perfect picture for this poem. Nothing I tried really fits the poem. That's why I usually keep the first one as my favorite. I feel it's missing something but until I figure out what it is, get that Aha! feeling when discovering the perfect picture, that first one above will be it.



As always, click the pictures to see full size and comments are very much welcomed.

No comments: