Pages

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Zombie Dream

As my friends know, I usually have some pretty weird dreams. But it seems my dreams have been affected by the writer's block as well. My dreams have been pretty tame lately compared to the ones I used to have. Until last night....

Here's my latest weird dream.

Last night, I dreamed that I was riding around in an old pick up truck with my boss and a dog he found. We had to go to a certain field and do some clean up work. At least that's what we were told by our boss. When we get to the field, we find it's over run with zombies and bodies everywhere. The field was enclosed with a fence to keep the mindless drooling zombies in and it was our job to do the cleanup. So my boss looks in the back of the pick up truck where he was told the tools for the cleanup job were and finds 2 shotguns and enough ammo to take out the state of Colorado. lol

My boss looks at me and says "Well, let's get started." and he loads the shotguns. I'm just in standing there in shock until he hands me a shotgun and I scream at him. "What the hell is going on? Where did these zombies come from and does Scott really expect us to 'clean up'? He's flipped.. that's it.. he's looney... or maybe I am..."

Boss looks at me and says "Katie, do you want to keep your job? Then you have to do whatever Headquarters says."

I yell back at him "But where did these zombies come from?"

He puts ammo in his pockets and says "I don't know and I don't care. Let's get this over with."

So I put tons of ammo in my pockets and boss walks over to the fence and calmly blows the head off the nearest zombie. This got the rest of the zombies worked up and into a frenzy. They come over the fence and try to break through. He reloads his shotgun and takes out another one.

Finally I join in and start taking out zombies but I noticed the fence is coming loose with all the zombies rocking it and trying to get at us.

"Rick, we should get out of here!" I yell at him.. and we start backing up towards the truck and still firing away.

And that's when I woke up.

So I leave you now with that dream and this picture I made. It's okay to wonder about me.. I wonder about myself sometimes. lol

2 comments:

Shaunda said...

I love fucked up zombie dreams. Some day I'll share my dream of being kidnapped with Gene Simons. He was of course in full Kiss makeup.

Katie said...

Ha! Now that sounds like a dream I need to read about!