Pages

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Short Dream Stories

Last night, as I was drifting off to slumber land, I had a thought. Maybe I can turn my dreams into short stories to submit to magazines. Anybody who knows me knows I have some pretty vivid whacked out dreams. I even thought about which dream to choose first to turn into a short story.

Luckily, since I've written down and kept track of my dreams, it's easy to go through them and reread them and figure out which ones to try out. I thought that if I turn my dreams into short stories, I could start submitting them to publications to try to build a published reputation for myself.

If you'd like to go through and read a couple of dreams I posted on here, go to the right side of this blog. There is a section called Labels, just click on the word dream and it should take you to the dreams I put on here. In fact, I think I'll do that too, just to refresh my memory of which ones I put on here.

Edit: Ok, I didn't post as many dreams on here as I thought but the ones I did post still give you an idea of my type of dreams.

No comments: