Pages

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Dark's Bride

You know I can't really control when inspiration strikes me to write a poem.  Sometimes it just hits me and I have to get it out.  Well, this one is a real doozy. 
 
Here it is, just as I wrote it down... Guard yourself..  ~muwahahahaha~
 

Dark's Bride

 

Dark ominous clouds blacken the sky

Blotting out all light from your eyes

Darkness seeps into your room

It fills you with dread and gloom

Shadows move across the walls

They seek to answer unknown calls

Closer and closer they edge to you

Surrounding you to give you what's due

The shadows creep closer, to touch what they seek

Fear and madness are what they reek

Your soul is what they need and crave

To send you to an early grave

To be one of the shadows from which you hide

And  become the dark's bride.

 

Katie DesChenes © July 16th 2011

No comments: