Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Choices

In my third book, I know that I'm approaching the end. I just don't know how I want to end it. My two main characters have a choice to make and it's a pretty big decision. Do I want a happily ever after ending or a bitter sweet ending that is intended to shock people?

I know other writers have come across the "how to end the book" question. And if I were smart, I'd research it and find out what those writers did.

However, I'm thinking of writing up both endings and see which one I like better. or which one flows better.

Michelle, you've read the choices the characters are facing and i have a feeling that you are going with the first option. I do like that option but I know I could really write a killer option 2 ending. lol So, be prepared to read two different endings... I have a feeling that i won't decide until both are written.

No comments: