Pages

Friday, August 12, 2011

Options!

So, it appears I have a new option in my third book I'm writing. I was told to come up with a mystical option and now I have one. I never would have thought of this option if it wasn't suggested. It sent me thinking, coming up with how the option works, the new character who would help with that new option and how to introduce her.

I've got the introduction to the new character done. Now, I just need to come up with a name, a description for her and her mannerisms. How is this new gal going to act? I also have to figure out how exactly to do this new option. I did research on the internet and found something similiar (trying to write to about it with out giving away any info is hard) so I can probably work with it and change up what I found to make it work for my book.

I do like the idea of this new option. I did talk about the first two options a lot in my book, gave the characters something to think about and build up a little drama perhaps. Also gave the readers of the book something to think about in case they never thought of this before.

I'm excited about this new option. I just have to think...

1 comment:

Chell said...

Clarification....you weren't "told"; a third option was "suggested" :P