Pages

Friday, November 25, 2011

The obstacle course

I had a new dream!!!!!! Yay! I love my dreams and hadn't had a new one since August. This one though is very different. I'll just post it below and you can shake your head at me later. I blame the mead I had at dinner. lol



The dream starts and I’m on a small Asian type boat with guy. I don’t know his name but he has short brown hair and a scraggly beard and is dressed in black. So I’ll call him Blackie. We arrive a set of floating buildings that have a prisoner on them. There are 4 sets of these carved stone prisons floating about. The first one we come to, we meet the guild who is the prisoner on this floating thing. He shows us to the obstacle course we need to go through.

The obstacle course is full of water and vines hanging down from the ceiling and boulders spaced out everywhere. We have to go through the course without touching the water. We do this so we can activate the statue that is at the end of the course so we can get the next clue. Blackie and me make it through the course with difficulty but we make it and we stand before the statue. The statue is an old Asian woman and when we are in front of it, her eyes light up and she begins to move. She gives us the next clue and we leave the floating prison and go to the next.

The next one, the course is harder to get through but looks the same as the first. The prisoner on this prison is more rough and tries to take me away from Blackie. Blackie fights him and we go through the course. The statue on the end of this course is another Asian woman, younger than the first. Her eyes light up and she tells us the clue we need. You have to go through all four prison and courses because all clues are only part of the larger clue.

We move on to the next course and this prisoner is even scarier than the last the last one. He fights Blackie and soon dies in the fight. We start to go through the course but a new prisoner has popped in the middle of it. Blackie fights him and tells me to keep going to the statue. I arrive at the statue alone and look back to see Blackie die by the hands of the new prisoner. I scream and cry and I’m afraid because I have to continue alone.

I get back to my boat, determined to see the final clue and when I arrive at the next course, there’s a new person in black with a mask on. He tells me that he is my new partner. There are two prisoners on this last floating prison and the course is even harder than the all the others. This floating prison is in two parts and we are on the first. The new guy in black makes friends with the prisoner on the first part of the prison and suddenly there’s a new gal there as well. She is being held captive by this prisoner. The new guy in black and the prisoner drag us to a large bed and force us to strip and lie down. While the prisoner is busy getting busy with his captive, the new guy in black is laying on top of me. He still has his mask on and tears are streaming down my face because I know what he’s going to do.

Just before he starts (yes, his pants are down and he’s…. hovering), he lies motionless on top of me and looks into my eyes. I look into his eyes and suddenly I know. It’s him. It’s Blackie! Before I could ask how it was possible he was here, he kissed me, silencing me. I knew he wanted me quiet so I nodded. We were laying that, gazing into each others eyes and….

I woke up. Damn it! Lol I lay in bed, trying to get back to sleep but the damn cat had other ideas.. I wanted to finish the dream, not just to see what Blackie would do but go through the obstacle course and hear the forth clue and see what happened next. Damn cat for keeping me awake. lol

No comments: